While on Twitter reading tweets from fellow business marketers recently, I was pleasantly surprised to see several people in a short time praise trade shows as a valuable experience for them, either staffing their trade show booth or as an attendee.
So I collected them into one set to share them with you:
These marketers liked how trade shows generate sales leads, energize and motivate them, and achieve marketing success. And while a few people also shared that trade shows are hard work and long hours away from home, they recognize it’s worth the effort for the serious business results their trade shows generated.
Here are the “thumbs-up” parts of the tweets that caught my eye:
- “…had a great day at a trade show…”
- “Getting lots of good business…”
- “Successful week and it’s only Wednesday!”
- “…an all-candy expo was just about as great as you would think it would b.”
- “Have some good leads.”
- “Real energy – and real swag!”
- “Another great trade show completed!”
- “Had a successful trade show this past weekend.”
- “We had a successful trade show yesterday…”
- “Off to an industry trade show…these always inspire and motivate me.”
I hope your next trade show is also successful. If it is, tell the world in a sweet trade show tweet!
Want to hear more about how your fellow trade show marketers feel about the rigorous, yet fullfilling role they play as trade show marketers? Click here to get our new, 36-page white paper, The Evolving Role of Exhibit Marketers.